Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Xs Show /wedgie I Wear Size XS In Abercrombie Women. Which Size Should I Pick On Abercrombie Kids?

I wear size XS in Abercrombie Women. Which size should i pick on Abercrombie Kids? - the xs show /wedgie

I fit perfectly in size XS Abercrombie, and I'm complacent with its position. Now I want to buy shirts from Abercrombie kids online, but Im not sure if I should choose the size I am.

I love my shirts to cozy but not too tight i couldnt breath = p

The only thing that bothers me is the length of children Abercrombie shirts. I have no idea how you measure. We Abercrombie store in my town. I do not want to get my butt every time I sit down every time when I wear jeans to show low, although the length is also important that the crate.

32-26-36'm Slim, is the height 5'2 ".

Please help! =)

4 comments:

♥pink♥he... said...

I'm the same size as you! I would say, are a medium size sealed in such a dense, have a great, if we want to be on the long side! Personally I go with a big Tho, because I like my shirts long!

♥ I hope this helps! ♥

nesha. said...

I am a little on their shirts, I'd say about half would be good for you

xlove said...

If the number of half-size 12 or 14, but a

☮brown eyed girl☮ said...

Abercrombie Kids sizes S, M and L, so if you go xs, I deff. say, a Mr.

Post a Comment