Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cancer Colon More Condition_symptoms What Are The Chances Of Getting Colon Cancer If No One Else In My Family Has It?

What Are The Chances Of Getting Colon Cancer If No One Else In My Family Has It? - cancer colon more condition_symptoms

I know this sounds a bit strange, but hear me ...
A few days ago I had a mystical eye (something like a council of oujii) and asked me how I die. He said that cancer "settlers" and in my 70th
I'm something of a hypochondriac and it made me think. Since I had) not to be concerned stomach pain (especially during the last 3 days. Today I had given pain in the lower chest area, this is my upper abdomen then the right kidney to me.
My body hurts them in the past month, (the doctor said it was the overuse of muscles play bass) will take place today, was a little worse, but I walk around town all day.
The only people in my family who have cancer, my aunt is my mother's side, ovarian cancer and my grandmother from my father who had lung cancer (and smoking for many years.) J 'have 15 years.
What are the chances of my cancer?

No comments:

Post a Comment