Thursday, February 25, 2010

Does Woodbury Commons Sell Moncler Do All North Face Jackets Have An Embroidered Logo At The Back?

Do all North Face jackets have an embroidered logo at the back? - does woodbury commons sell moncler

I ask because I referred to this branch Woodbury Commons and I have a jacket that was Triclimate jacket, but not the logo on the shoulder. People do not say everything we sell is 100% authentic. I end up getting only $ 111, $ 225, the most bizarre was when I saw his name. His name was Mr. Rosenbauer jacket, I looked online, but no Northface with this name. Was I wrong? The stitching is impeccable and is damn hot, but when I was a kid, I've never had a Northface jacket with no logo on the back. I wonder because I have about 5 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment