Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Put Pokemon Emerald Cheats Vba Pokemon Emerald Pokeball Help!!?

Pokemon emerald pokeball help!!? - how to put pokemon emerald cheats vba

Well heres the things I tips for Pokemon Emerald gameshark used in VBA, and I added the Pokeball all the tricks and mt / HMS trap, but heres what happened, the stupid game of pocket pokeball TMS> _> Now I can not get out ! someone help me out
Also, note (* If you do not know how to solve this problem, or if your answer: "You can not reply then do not bother, even if dissaprove the use of traps, then you can have your opinion and thank you) *

2 comments:

Charles B said...

Umm try dipositing all Pokeball and TMS on your PC and if it does not work, try (or can start from U)

Evan said...

pokemon fan restart the game! My hero!

Post a Comment