Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Renewal Of Expired Drivers License In Columbus Oh Drivers License Expired In CA?

Drivers License Expired in CA? - renewal of expired drivers license in columbus oh

My license expires on Friday, but I pay an annual fee is required to use because the ticket I was 19 years ago in North Carolina. My question is, "said North Carolina, it would be about 2 to 3 weeks to clear my payment to be, and the CA on a letter of clearance to. Can I drive to work, and if I did not go to tow my car?

2 comments:

oklatom said...

If you do not have a new license for Friday, do not drive. If you stopped to pay a fine for driving without a license and his vehicle pulled into the tank.

Do not expect much sympathy stoppages, which took 19 years to be entitled to settle and resolve this problem.

Looks like you are paying by check. Why not break contact and see if they take a certified check or credit card, if it be quickly cleaned?

locs said...

Only the hard drive Californias thousands of royalty-free, and you probley a warning

Post a Comment