Friday, February 19, 2010

Piercing Gallery Genital Genital And Labret Piercing?

Genital and labret piercing? - piercing gallery genital

I thought of a verticle hood piercing vagina get (if designed for it .. I always think of a triangle and a horizontal or labret (chin) Piercing ..... that's what I www.bodyjewelleryshop http: / /. Com / photos like ... but id probly want a lil less http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gallery ...
uh, I want the piercing is www.ringsofdesire.com genitial

Now my questions are ... What do you think of piercings these guys are hot .. .. unattractive bitch
How much pain is involved .. I have ... I read that the disaster labret cld to the teeth, so I is the key, such as 2-3 years .. i dnt want to go through all this just to staples again ... = P piercings this person? .. good or bad experiences? ... I have my navel to penetrate into the skin and increased .. and turned red as the skin has grown over the piercing ... i dnt want that to happen the same thing ...

by thats it ...

2 comments:

funw/sha... said...

I do not think lip piercings are a good idea with keys, but when you have someone with Bioflex break the best bet would be found. but I recommend you wait.
Hood piercings are for you. No matter what others think. THT will see only people who will be boys, if not in this area, the devil in order to be anything other than there. know what I mean?
Triangles are great, but find happiness someone who can do the drilling. See e-mail Elayne Angel at Rings of Desire, and if you can help find someone to make a triangle. invented so that he can know.

crazzy_n... said...

I think they are two beautiful .... I'm not a big fan of wrestling, but meh.

Personally I do not think I see how boring "bitch" that the holes were not indicative of sexual behavior.

Although you have the jewelry are properly equipped, should not the intention of the teeth.

His rejection of the navel ring, it is quite common with them is very rare in a lip piercing or a bell, and he is probably in order.

Oh, and just so you know, you have at least 18 years for a genital piercing, idk how old are you.

Piercing happy.

EDIT: If your piercing lean need to remove it, or scarring gets worse. You may also leave.

Post a Comment